Sunday 7 February 2010

Night 4


5.10 am. I’ve gone and blown it. Why does alcohol do this to me? How did I think 5 cans was a good idea on an empty stomach? In what world did I convince myself that topping that off with “Shots!” of sambuca was recommended? Bollocks. I just about manage to get my arm into my glittery bolero, which I wear strategically to meld into the crowd for tonight’s Marina & The Sequins… sorry, Diamonds. I haven’t inherited any of those yet.

Check out my review of tonight on http://news.qthemusic.com/2010/02/day_4_marina_and_the_diamonds.html#post

If I could go further, I think Mar-ika would make the perfect "fag hag" pair. Also, if this girl does, in fact, not make a success of herself I’m sure all her “Oh My Gods” and “Obsessed”-ness would safely score her a career in the new West End production of Legally Blonde. Personally, I react to her like I react to celery. It’s completely unpalatable. But as I get home in time for Friday Night With Jonathan Ross and witness the nightmare that is Jedward I realise, love them or hate them, loathsome novelty acts are laughing all the way to the bank.

Jaz x

No comments:

Post a Comment